Wahsega Ruggedized Outdoor IP Intercom
The perfect intercom system for secured doors or entry gateways for business, apartment, warehouse and other commercial settings. This amazing IP Intercom retails for $339.00, but The VoIP Mart.com Pro account members only pay $245!
You can have it all. Build quality that's made to last. Made right here in the United States.
Availability: In stock
Hardened for toughness and security.
Most intercom manufacturers design their products with a"cost first" mentality. Not Wahsega.
- Ideal intercom system for door and gate entry security
- Tough: Weatherproof and vandal resistant outdoor IP intercom system and door phone
- Professional quality: Commercial quality steel housing, made in the USA
- Flexible connectivity: Communicates via SIP or multicast, with or without a PBX
- Power-over-Ethernet(PoE) 802.3af enabled
- Door entry access control and sensor
They design with the motto"highest quality at a competitive price".
Wahsega Labs Ruggedized IP Outdoor Intercom is built to withstand more punishment than other companies"vandal resistant" models at half the cost. It comes wrapped in a water-resistant industrial steel enclosure. This burly unit mounts easily on a wall or a standard gooseneck pedestal (not included). Created in the U.S. with an eye toward flexibility and convenience, any device with a web browser that can access the intercom's local network, can access the included web interface for quick configuration of each IP gate intercom system.
Flexible setup options, outstanding audio
With audio sampling up to 48 KHz, the Wahsega IP Outdoor Intercom allows you to greet visitors and unlock doors or gates with crystal clear communications. Working as a simple SIP device, you can open gates and doors by sending a simple DTMF code through a phone on an existing PBX or, if a SIP network isn't available, with the built in peer-to-peer client.
An intercom that means business
For this price, most customers are used to other company's plastic casings and primary hardware that needs extra add-on devices to operate door strikes and other necessary functionality. This product has it all built in, protected in a tough steel enclosure and includes security screws for a fast, secure installation. Target applications for this IP Intercom are manufacturing facilities, warehouses, outdoor locations, parking structures and office buildings.
Professional audio features
Given the huge range of different environments where this product can be used, each unit has built-in environmental noise suppression and full-duplex audio with acoustic echo cancellation (AEC). Selecting different audio codecs is accomplished simply in the web enabled setup.
Optional weather hood
Additional weather protection is available with an optional Weather Hood, sold separately.
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) 802.3af power input
- Ethernet 10/100 Mbps; SIP RFC 3261 compatible
- Outdoor temperature range from -40 Celsius to +85 Celsius
- Audio sampling up to 48 KHz< FCC Class B regulatory compliance
- Two-year limited warranty
- Audio codecs include G. 711, G. 726 (16/24/32/40kbps), G. 722, DVI4 (narrow/HD/Ultra HD), iLBC, Speex and SILK
- Dimensions: 5. 11” H x 5. 17” W x 2. 81” D.
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Made in the USA.