EnGenius ENS620EXT Dual Band Outdoor Wireless Access Point
Availability: In stock
Product Information and Specifications
The EnGenius ENS620EXT is an outdoor PoE powered wireless access point with dual bands that offers a strong connection for large scale corporate wireless networks and can dramatically extend your Wi-Fi network. It features the newest wireless technology including 11ac Wave 2 Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) and supports devices that are wireless-AC compatible (802.11ac). Applications and hardware with higher bandwidth requirements will greatly benefit from speeds as high as 867 Mbps.
The ENS620EXT also uses beamforming technology which increases the range and overall wireless coverage of your network. It can cover up to 3,000 square feet. It’s able to handle heavy traffic, thanks to the MU-MIMO streams and beamforming tech that focus on each connected client and device. These tools help to provide the best wireless signal possible. This access point can be powered through PoE (Power over Ethernet) and speeds up the installation process if you have a PoE switch available. It will drive the power and data connection to the ENS620EXT through the Ethernet cable.
This latest model from EnGenius carries an IP55-rated weatherproof and dustproof enclosure. This allows the ENS620EXT to operate efficiently and reliably in the harshest outdoor environments. Having the ability to withstand extreme weather is crucial for any access point used outside and the ENS620EXT has been built for extreme durability. Offering excellent performance and coverage for both outdoor and indoor applications, the EnGenius ENS620EXT Access Point is an excellent solution for expanding your wireless network at the office or home.
- Wave 2 MU-MIMO for better Performance & Expanded coverage
- IP55-Rated Waterproof & Dustproof Housing for extreme weather
- 11ac Dual-Radio Speeds to 867 Mbps on 5 GHz; to 400 Mbps on 2.4 GHz
- Beamforming Optimizes Antenna Signal, Reception & Reliability
- Four (4) External 5dbi High-Gain,
- 360° SMA-Type Antennas Combine GigE Ports via Link Aggregation for Maximum AP Bandwidth Capacity
- Band Steering Optimizes Network Traffic Flow ; Fast Roaming Secures Seamless Connections
- Flexible Operation Modes: AP, Client Bridge or WDS
- Quickly View, Monitor & Reconfigure APs Locally or Remotely with EZ Controller Software EnGenius
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11ac|
|Frequency||2.4 GHz and 5 GHz|
|WiFi Network Port Speed||Gigabit|
|Data Rate||867 Mbps on 5GHz and 400 Mbps on 2.4GHz|
|Power Options||PoE or Power Supply|
|Radio Chain / Spatial Streams||2x2:2|